Essence /favourant...the point is, there's a whole world of pure extracts and flavourings to explore.
- Don't go out and buy them all at once, though. Just add to your collection as you expand your baking horizons.
- The Essences available at Linda’s are of a high quality and strong in its particular flavor.
- When used in baking, essence refers to an aromatic extract that is concentrated in various flavors.
- Essence is usually used to give something with less flavor a higher quality of flavor. For example, Caramel essence is sometimes used in to give it a richer flavor and allow it to have a distinct caramel taste.
- The role of essences in baked goods is like the role of salt on the savory side: it enhances all the other flavors in the recipe. Without it, baked goods tend to taste flat and bland.
- Forget to add the specific essence once in your baked goods, and you'll probably never do it again!
- In using an essence in baking it is important to ensure that you have a high quality product, as available at Linda's.
- Also important is to add essence a drop at a time and taste the flavor until satisfied with the flavor.
- Remember it is easy to put in to much and the baking is ruined.
- Take your time to get the flavor right. In the end the proof lie in the taste of your product/cake/cookies
Ingredients: Nature identical substances, E1510,E433, E260, water